Tuesday, October 20, 2009

H&M leather dress


I wore this to Lady Gaga Dec 2009


I loved the H&M leather dress seen on Nicky Hilton last autumn, so I had to try this strapless number ($50) with sweetheart neckline and exposed back zipper at H&M last Friday (made from "imitation leather" with instructions to "machine wash warm").

Photobucket


My other picks include the Joie 'Peri' Leather Racerback Tank Dress ($448) and Belted Corset Leatherette Dress ($68) with cotton piping detail from Arden B.

Arden B

Pros and cons? The Joie dress costs almost $500, but leatherette
burns and melts during a fire, causing additional serious skin damage.

3 comments:

Waffle said...

HOTTY MC HOTTIE!

Ginger and Roxy said...

I love this dress it looks chic!

xoxo

g&r

www.gingerroxy.blogspot.com

Jeff Smith said...

nice pics love all your dress
Womens Leather Dress
Leather Jackets