Tuesday, December 29, 2009

More Rodarte for Target Fitting Room!

Rodarte® for Target® Juniors Lace and Tulle Crepe Skirt - Oxford Tan/Ochre

($29.99)
I liked this skirt but the store only had a 3, which was clearly too small.

Rodarte® for Target® Juniors Crepe Slip Lace Dress - Coral

($39.99)

The quality is lacking, and the fit is wonky, especially the deflated looking boobs, but I think that adds to the derelict 50s Cinderella style. This is the only piece I purchased, despite said flaws, because it is quite unusual. The store only had an xs, so I don't know if a bigger size would fix the fit problems.

Rodarte® for Target® Juniors Lace Halter Dress - Black

($44.99)

I couldn't zip up the 3, and the 5 felt tight in the waist. The quality is good, but I didn't think the dress was special enough to warrant the price. This one might go on sale if you can wait.

I usually take a 3/5 in the go collections, and Rodarte sizes are consistent with former collections.

More here

No comments: