Thursday, July 8, 2010

Petite Maxi Dress Music Festival Look Under $20

Neon Trees show 6/25
Gap Lightly striped empire maxi dress ($79.50 $49.99) -I paid $15 in store! I'm wearing the XS regular size - petite sizes are never in store but this length was perfect with Havaianas on 5'1" me for a Gothic priestess hits the festivals look. This dress definitely runs large.



Life size mousetrap at Left Coast Live


This dress revels in its muchness. This is a lot of dress. You can see the pinstripes here as I assault the cupcake van, an interesting detail on a floaty maxi


Went to the mall with a $20, left with a Forever 21 jewelry haul and a pretzel
Lace Overlay Jeweled Bracelet ($6.80)
Parrot Pal Double Ring ($3.80)
Rhinestone Studded Cross Necklace ($4.80)

2 comments:

soparrissays said...

AWEESOMEEEEE

Sukie Joe said...

It would be a total waste if I buy something expensive and only wear it for a few times.So,after reading your article. I finally made my decision with a maxi bodycon dress.