Monday, January 17, 2011

Bee Mine, Valentine

Valentine's Day is less than a month away, and Karmaloop is treating us to 25% off and free shipping with code SKTV25.

If red and pink aren't your colors, try one of these not so basic LBDs:

How cute is the I Heart Dress from Hellz Bellz (was $132, now $65.95, or pay $49.46 with discount code!)



I thought these guys were cupids but on closer inspection it turns out they are cherubs. Still, why not try your inner matchmaking Cher Horowitz? You might just snag Paul Rudd. Lola Dress from Motel (was $65, now $31.95, $23.96 with discount!)


5 comments:

olyvia said...

I love your picks! I'm glad I found your blog when I was browsing google for the Target Kachiri Boots review. That heart-cut-out LBD is so cute! I've been thinking about it all night debating whether to purchase it :)

olyvia said...

aww, so sweet of you to check out my blog :) I did not end up buying this dress, but I'm still checking the website occasionally for when the price goes lower, since I'm so cheap! If I ever decide to get it, I'll definitely post a review on it :)

Sofía Haltrup said...

Hey!
I'm thinking about buying these shoes http://kimmy-partyinmytummy.blogspot.com/2010/06/jeffrey-campbell-99-wedge-shootie.html

Are they comfortable?:)

Great Blog:) Kisses!

Kimmy said...

Hi Sofia! yes, the shoes are comfortable but narrow.I would go up half size unless you have a narrow foot.

Sofía Haltrup said...

Ok! Thank you so much :D